JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Question What was your best memory whilst playing AOTR

Legitimately,

When I got Mace Windu. It was during a weird time because I was just bumped into being a Trial Gamemaster, how ever it was the largest culmination of my achievements within the Jedi Order up until that point. It was a position that I unfortunately took for granted, as well as Trial GM, and it's really something that I reflect on as it was pretty much my prime time within the community and I let it burn me out to the point where I stepped away. The experiences, people I met, the RP style I progressed with, and the other Staff and Jedi I worked with were why I loved it while it was there for me. And honestly, it's something that I miss the more of absence from here grows on me.

Plus, I kind of let Sour down. Not like "Kind of", but you know.. Kind of. It's fun to check in now n' then on everyone to see where all the little shits are at.

Legitimately,

When I got Mace Windu. It was during a weird time because I was just bumped into being a Trial Gamemaster, how ever it was the largest culmination of my achievements within the Jedi Order up until that point. It was a position that I unfortunately took for granted, as well as Trial GM, and it's really something that I reflect on as it was pretty much my prime time within the community and I let it burn me out to the point where I stepped away. The experiences, people I met, the RP style I progressed with, and the other Staff and Jedi I worked with were why I loved it while it was there for me. And honestly, it's something that I miss the more of absence from here grows on me.

Plus, I kind of let Sour down. Not like "Kind of", but you know.. Kind of. It's fun to check in now n' then on everyone to see where all the little shits are at.
Please come back maybe

Sour promoting me to Commander Rex. I didn't expect it at all when he did it.

Almost getting railed by a civi ship on kijimi. Anything on kijimi really

Some of my fav moments are me getting bullied or people trying to do stuff and failing:
I also can't forget about the old DU days and around when I first joined 212th.

Back when I was in 104th and a GM tried to get into GR with like 10 or more different EC´s. But we heald that thing like it was our god and nothing went past us.