JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Other Suggestion This is Knuckles chan suggestions on the Base

Knuckles

Veteran
Verified
Reaction score
Name: Knuckles aka 327th Uncle, 501st Dogma

Topic Suggestions: Adding OOC [ Out of character ] Lounge to the server, Somewhere in the base

Describe Suggestions: 1st of all, If you think adding an OOC lounge is a bad idea, not great for the base or server. well Too bad because I think that adding OOC lounges to the base would be a great idea for Dead timezone hours like AU/EU/NA timezone and there's no GM on the server and your gang gang got nothing else to do on the base other than going for RR or Training or whatever Roleplay you do but there's a time where you don't wanna do that anymore and you want to do something else. Forgot to mention this, Adding a TV/screen whatever you call it that can play videos from Youtube. You will understand what I'm trying to explain here if you have played on the DarkRP server. Alright so by adding those TV/Screen in OOC lounges, You and your Gang can watch Anything you want while hanging out on the server besides watching NSFW stuff. I know some of you are gonna say that you can do that on the Discord share screen but if you have a bad internet connection, sometimes the share screen won't load, keeps freezing, quality goes bad that you can see wtf is going on. Thats what i've experienced and seen from others else well but On the Server, you don't get any problem with that, maybe loading will still have a problem but that's only one Problem compared to discord. These OOC lounges doesn't have to be only for Watching videos, it can be something else. Currently i dont the idea other than adding the TV/ black screen and OOC Lounge to the Base

Benefit for the server: People who got nothing else to do on the Base can go to OOC lounge and do Out of character stuff they want except ERP, They can chill out and have fun while watching Videos or Movies from Youtube URL. Like from my experience, Is fun watching videos like Memes or SWTCW together.

Anything Else: We can watch Tiktok and sing Halo Theme or Anime TOGETHER. If you are worried about people putting NSFW URL from youtube, Theres a reason why Staff are on the server Btw

One more thing, To prevent Players from posting NSFW or something really bad, Only players who have VIP rank can access to play Video.

Suggestion by Knuckles AKA 327th Uncle, 501st Dog

Last edited:
Neutral, -1 if I can't get convinced
Basically, you have a good idea for this to happen, good foundations; but the thing is, someone is somehow going to ruin this implementation and put on a NSFW video from YouTube. Or even then, OOC Lounge will definitely turn into a Fail RP mingefest; and trust me, I've been in Shock for so long, that an OOC Lounge is in pale comparison to having a group of people gather around Main Lobby and yell in their mics. Like I said, if I can get convinced that this won't be a mingefest or NSFW video showcase, I'm all game. Until then, I'm neutrally hesitant on this idea being added. (sorry)

-1 (leaning towards neutral)

whilst I will admit, EU times are dead sometimes, this means there's no players on the server, having an ooc lounge would further separate troops on base that want to do RR, training etc. if people just stay in the OOC then there is no RP interaction available whatsoever. the point of the server is to be a serious RP server, implementing this lounge would go against that (IMO)

Neutral, -1 if I can't get convinced
Basically, you have a good idea for this to happen, good foundations; but the thing is, someone is somehow going to ruin this implementation and put on a NSFW video from YouTube. Or even then, OOC Lounge will definitely turn into a Fail RP mingefest; and trust me, I've been in Shock for so long, that an OOC Lounge is in pale comparison to having a group of people gather around Main Lobby and yell in their mics. Like I said, if I can get convinced that this won't be a mingefest or NSFW video showcase, I'm all game. Until then, I'm neutrally hesitant on this idea being added. (sorry)
Okay i dont know if you know what OOC stands for but it stands for Out of character so basically, you can do things that clones don't do you can even minge as it is " Out of character Lounge " Besides the NSFW, Staff will handle it. It happens On discord too so i don't see the difference.

-1 (leaning towards neutral)

whilst I will admit, EU times are dead sometimes, this means there's no players on the server, having an ooc lounge would further separate troops on base that want to do RR, training etc. if people just stay in the OOC then there is no RP interaction available whatsoever. the point of the server is to be a serious RP server, implementing this lounge would go against that (IMO)
Ya it may separate troopers from doing what they want but if they don't want to do RR then that's their problem but Training, Training is required so I'm pretty sure they will get off OOC lounges and head to where ever there are doing training or else they will get in trouble. You mention a Serious RP server that would go against it if the OOC lounges get added, No I don't think it will change the seriousness of the server especially during Dead timezone hour. In fact, I don't think the server is serious at all during Dead timezone hours. The only serious moment i see is during Events other than that, the server ain't serious

Okay i dont know if you know what OOC stands for but it stands for Out of character so basically, you can do things that clones don't do you can even minge as it is " Out of character Lounge " Besides the NSFW, Staff will handle it. It happens On discord too so i don't see the difference.
I don't know if you're joking about not me knowing OOC, but that's kinda toxic. Otherwise, I'll quote what you just said, "You can minge." Yeah, because Mass RDM'ing on the server is allowed. -1. Staff will get annoyed about having to worry about constantly warning/banning people who put on NSFW Videos. As well, OOC room will go against server rule guidelines that state that Mass RDM, Fail RP, and etc is not allowed on the server: which "I don't know if you know" but that goes against server guidelines means. Otherwise, just go into a SIM room if you and your late/early buddies are bored. Good luck.

Last edited:
Just go to general chat in discord and watch videos together
Like Verbics said its gonna turn into an issue
Its a good thought it just wouldnt work in my eyes
This is a Star Wars RP server that is meant to be serious.