JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Taking Character requests to be put into the Defcon's (Pending Sour's approval) Battle Of Umbara Animation

Pending
This will be most likely denied to how OFF this is orange in white fog would mean if I were to put you in you would be fucking nailed within the first second
does that mean no 212th then?

Difference is the brightness of the orange. The two are very different
vs
Also update for you. Wolffee being in the animation is now denied I'm not going to put up with you being a pain twice. Having to ping pong back between "Hey that goes against something you typed at the very beginning" to "Oh I'm sorry" "I didn't mean it like that." If you want to get smart with me you can be, but don't expect me to do something kind for you as well
Luna I was just asking if you were gonna do 212th since you said no to orange, it wasnt meant as a smart comment but fi you dont wanna do me thats okay its your animation

Wait a fucking second that's 41st
Yeah but its Blueline.
You cant not have Blueline.

Blueline is what holds this world together. And if you want, you can pretend he's not 41st <3

Yeah but its Blueline.
You cant not have Blueline.

Blueline is what holds this world together. And if you want, you can pretend he's not 41st <3
Pick a battalion besides 41st and that I allowed and I'll make it

I don't know if you are still doing this but I would like Commander Rex to be in it. For the officer spot