JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Sharc?

Chu

Verified
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm back. It's that old Shock ARC again. I have been out for a while, and I really miss everything that went on during my time back in Defcon. It's great to see all these familiar faces once again. It brings back many joyful memories. Hopefully we can make some more of them this time.

holy shit no way pepehands

Reactions: Chu
No way. I have waited so long for this moment. Ma boy Chu coming back!

Hello everybody, I'm back. It's that old Shock ARC again. I have been out for a while, and I really miss everything that went on during my time back in Defcon. It's great to see all these familiar faces once again. It brings back many joyful memories. Hopefully we can make some more of them this time.
Sup Chu!!! Great to see you again. Most of the vets such as Vero, Hammeridge, and Mayfield have retired, but some are still around. Looking forward to seeing you back!

YOOO MY BOI!

Sup Chu!!! Great to see you again. Most of the vets such as Vero, Hammeridge, and Mayfield have retired, but some are still around. Looking forward to seeing you back!
Well it's nice to know you guys are still around!

Welcome back, buddy. Hope you like what we've done with the place.

Haven't seen this guy in forever. Miss the simple SHARC days