JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Server Suggestion Make Vehicles Cheaper

Forster

Broke da rules.
Banned
Reaction score
I would like vehicles to be cheaper or refund them because they may seem cheap, but during events and such, you will likely be getting multiple ships and over time that 750 turns into 1500, and that 1500 turns into 2250 so on. The reason this would be beneficial is that cheaper ships mean pilots have more money to spend on ships and would make things a whole lot easier for pilots. At some points, I have to sell my favorite weapons just to keep flying. Even then we lose money way quicker than we should. All I ask is to either make ships cheaper or free, I believe we shouldn't have to pay a price to do our job.
1622217110933.png1622217127869.png<Vehicle prices right now

Last edited:
Im Neutral on this. I believe the prices should be high to stop pilots from being risky but prices do add up.

Im Neutral on this. I believe the prices should be high to stop pilots from being risky but prices do add up.
This is mainly for people who don't have a lot of money and who don't have vehicles that can maneuver well for example a LAAT when there is a a Tri-Fighter you are pretty much screwed and 80% likely to get shot down from it

+1
Most times in events, deaths are unavoidable in the air due to lag, no way to manoeuvre at 3 frames. The costs increase massively over time, and really cripple your wallet as a pilot.

+1 please I beg

+1
LAAT should cost like 250 not 750. Vehicles are too overpriced.

+1
I lose money too fast I may just be bad

+1
It would make sense for ships to cost as much as they do if we made money back but we don't.