JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Server Suggestion Bring back the RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxiaCC

Neon fueled insanity
Senior Moderator
Server
Staff Team
Legacy
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
[Topic] Bring back the RPS

[Description] I know this is one going to be slightly controversial but it is what is. I think 327th Mechanized should be removed and returned to the original state of the Republic Pilots (RPS), pilots has been through two major changes from the original and with each it has done more harm than good. The problem is pilots being a sub branch which leads it to getting much fewer members as they can have only so many. When pilots where their own regiment (not 87th they were a sub branch as well locked behind CPL) they were much more active and there were a lot more in general, now you're lucky to see more than one.

[Benefit] More people would probably go for pilots and some old people might return to pilots. I know this is a long shot but might as well try.

+1
Better then Pilots being in 327th where they dont seem to have a impact of bringing more people into the battalion

HUGE +1
RPS was a great time in pilots and it had a good amount of numbers. 87th made it worse and now with 327th Mechanized, we are now dead in the water. Bringing back RPS as its own regiment will help revive the battalion and pilots back up on its feet.

+1. Most things in the RPS worked and flowed really well. It was much nicer to have a regiment committed to flying and that be it. Also as of now 'Pilot' officers also have to give normal training like sims which doesn't really make sense as they are a 'pilot'. Also people who want to be a pilot don't have to go through normal trooper things if the pilots are their own regiment.

But anyway I think it will work much better. #bringbacktherps
This would probs make me active on the server again tbh as there's nothing I really enjoy on it rn.

20200217132021_1.jpg
Waiting on tryouts rn!!!

Huge +1 The original pilots need to come back, as others have stated merging it kinda killed the battalion. If brought back it would most likely bring back a lot of people including James heheh. Plus pilots do their own thing and with that people having to work their way through a battalion just to reach a certain rank to switch to pilot is kinda stupid imo. Bring it back for a try and see how well it will do. Lore character pilots would still remain and would help each regiment and they could work with eachother. Guarantee it will be active

+1
Cool see them back.
And honestly RPS Need to come back want to see another regiment in the server

Massive +1, I only saw you guys during some events when I first joined including when a particular pilot decided to vibe at Zeta for a lunch break, but there was definitely more of you and you were far more active than the current 327th mech or 87th Aerial division and overall I'd like to say that Navy operations shouldn't intersect with Army as they are very different.

+1
RPS was super unique back in the day, but now merging into a battalion has kinda killed the feeling of being unique, Bring back RPS

All do you +1 this are the same people who were in RPS and/or have the #bringbackrps in your name on discord. I want to see more people support this.

I will get you 1 million credits you are not getting this back. RPS and later 87th we’re dissolved for a reason. When I see mechanized pilots y’all can support this but mechanized with no Officers and barely any regularly active members is ready to return to RPS.

also if you think sour is going to do all the work to go back and change everything y’all on something.

All do you +1 this are the same people who were in RPS and/or have the #bringbackrps in your name on discord. I want to see more people support this.

I will get you 1 million credits you are not getting this back. RPS and later 87th we’re dissolved for a reason. When I see mechanized pilots y’all can support this but mechanized with no Officers and barely any regularly active members is ready to return to RPS.

also if you think sour is going to do all the work to go back and change everything y’all on something.

I’ll take the 1mil credit bet. But your take is so shit.

They know how it worked. It sucked having a EU commander who was busy so they kinda went inactive but if your saying that 87th and 327th Mechanized were better then you aren’t thinking right. Also just because someone has a # in their name on discord means they don’t have a valid opinion? Riff, Alex, Apollyon, Crusader, and Classy weren’t in RPS and I wasn’t either.

I’ll take the 1mil credit bet. But your take is so shit.

They know how it worked. It sucked having a EU commander who was busy so they kinda went inactive but if your saying that 87th and 327th Mechanized were better then you aren’t thinking right. Also just because someone has a # in their name on discord means they don’t have a valid opinion? Riff, Alex, Apollyon, Crusader, and Classy weren’t in RPS and I wasn’t either.
for once i actually whole heartedly agree with chat

+1
I would 100% make a return if RPS came back that's really the only reason why I ever played on here so many great people I met on there

-=1LT Poopsock=-

Status
Not open for further replies.