JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Best moment on the server

Ego

Based
Legacy
Donator
Verified
Reaction score
I know this was already a thread but since it is about 7 months later and we have a bunch of new members of the community I want to hear what everyone's best/favorite moment/greatest achievement

Mine has to be 1SG in two regiments. Smod, ARC and Director

Becoming Mace and being a monke GM that was god tier on god! #9R best Mace

My best moment on the server was probably July of 2020 when I first joined, really wish I stayed though.

Wiping 10 player BX's

This.

Attachments

• rp_anaxes_defcon_v20015.jpg
    rp_anaxes_defcon_v20015.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 31
Getting to RC trainee, also that one time I landed a LAAT on I think either Gaz or Nerves while they were cloaked on airstrip.

Becoming COL in 327th, MAJ in ARC, and becoming RC

Yoo best moment was when I pressed a big red button in a CIS facility in caves and directly afterwards I said: "I think that was a good decision". 2 seconds after I said that it self destructed the facility, caves collapsed and nearly the whole deployment was killed

Honestly, I would say my favorite is probably when we had 10+ ARC on, clearing Aurek and having amazing team skills. #ARC2020

When I was new, I believe I was just made a PFC and a fresh 104th Heavy, I ended up tagging along on a mission into a coreship alongside a bunch of ARC and I believe it was Delta squad. Tbh I don't remember if I actually had authorization to tag along, but I did, and it was pretty cool watching them all operate and working along side them. It was one of my first big events and it was so much fun. Genuinely what cemented my desire to stick around in the server.

Becoming Commander and overall my time being on RMC/74th which is accounted for all my playtime on the server, was definately something I enjoyed doing.

There was a time back in the day when I was 501st Kano. I essentially was trapped outside of the base since MHB was closed and there were a lot of pods outside. I single-handedly destroyed most of the pods and basically destroyed all the droids outside while the 501st I was leading were destroying the droids that were inside the base. In the end, I was offered help by a LAAT and the day was saved. It was very cinematic for me and I had just made it to the medical droid while my hp was on 10 and I was bleeding. The fight must have lasted for an hour.

my favorite moment I've spend 1k on the server for custom character