JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

AOTR 2 Hype Thread

Mothman

Server
Staff Team
Support
Team
Gamemaster
Team
Verified
Reaction score
What's everyone excited for? Hoping for? Plans?

Anything. Let's show 'em how hype we are for the new server.

I think I am excited for

Wow, these are some incredibly thought out and interesting prospects regarding the upcoming server and not jackassery in the slightest.

Someone just delete the thread and forget I said anything. Children.

Honestly, I think my favourite thing is the reduction of battalions and the difficulty check.

Bodies dropping left and right, can't wait...

I think it will make a great new system for unique subclasses due to squads, and will encourage people to try out more than just the battalion with more screen time, or cooler gadgets.

Squad system, more than just 1 map, way more ways to do RP, generally excited for all of it

I've heard lots of stuff which would make the RP actually unique and deadass amazing, so I love that. I do have some mixed feelings about some certain stuff, though, but we'll see how they go once we get to test them out ourselves. Generally, I am having high hopes for AOTR 2 and I certainly hope and wish for the best. Can't really formulate a strong opinion without having tried it first.

I am mostly hyped for the squad system and cant wait to find out what options there will be. I think it's also cool to experience the story we will get and a more milsim kind of gameplay. Theres not really much im not hyped for right now. Hopefully it releases very soon.

Fourth Ever and Current 104th Dire Company Lead and 104th Medic Advisor Colonel 'Howl'
Second Ever and Former 104th Dire Company 2IC and 104th Medic Lead 'Spitter"
Former 104th Dire Company Trooper and Medic
Former 104th Heavy

Current 327th Shadow Squadron Pilot 1SG Gotabor

Thank you everyone for giving actual responses.

For me, I definitely am most excited for the RP possibilities and the actual consequences. Losing items. Dying to droids quicker. Difficulty. Having events that might go south and actually shift the story of the server. I'll be honest, I was getting burnt out a bit on Legacy, but hearing the news about AOTR 2 has me ready to grind Legacy until its release and grind AOTR 2 when it comes out.

Thank you everyone for giving actual responses.

For me, I definitely am most excited for the RP possibilities and the actual consequences. Losing items. Dying to droids quicker. Difficulty. Having events that might go south and actually shift the story of the server. I'll be honest, I was getting burnt out a bit on Legacy, but hearing the news about AOTR 2 has me ready to grind Legacy until its release and grind AOTR 2 when it comes out.
Im still excited for the new name!!! Idk why your mad about people messing around though.

Having the chance to be part of something new.

Im excited to have yet another server im not going to play on

im excited to spend 100's of hours on another gmod server just to still retain ZERO bitches pepekms