JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Server Suggestion Adding the bad batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Verified
Reaction score
Adding the bad batch will be interesting and fun for the people on the base. Adding them will give people more chances of being a lore character and one from the bad batch, but since echo is still in 501st he stays there so its of course, Hunter, Crosshair, Wrecker, and Tech. I got this idea from another server on discord of them telling me, "Why do they not have the bad batch on base?" , I wondered that myself and now im adding it to a suggestion. Each of their health will be like Sev, Boss, Fixer, and Scorch, their bunks will be in northbunks or some where else in the map. Thanks for reading my post +1 or -1 I tried to say as much as I can so I will edit this as I go. The bad batch will be given the weapons as such, Hunter- dual DC-17 or a DC-17m, Wrecker will use a DC-17m or his fists, Crosshair- Firepuncher Rifle and a DC-17 for a side arm, Tech will also use Dual DC-17's. They each be given a knife from the show.

Last edited:
How the hell would you make bad batch compatible with a gmod server. It’s not like u can just have someone for lack of a better word sense where only droids are, so only certain models. One guy would just be punching everything which is just dumb. Tech would serve no purpose as he is strictly RP. And wtf would crosshair be, how the hell would you magically improve someone’s aim. It’s just kinda dumb and wouldn’t work on gmod

Yall tearing into a player who hasn't been in the community for long just for suggesting to add new characters is upsetting.

@Flame Bad Batch cant exist in our server for a few arguable reasons, however one of the main ones is just general power.
Hunter can "track" or sense relatively anything, Crosshair doesn't miss, and Wrecker being a walking 2-legged M1 Abrams equivalent doesn't help either. There isn't a way to make these characters feel like characters without giving them too much plot armor and power than is generally unfair to everyone else.

I appreciate your suggestion, thanks for posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.