JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Search results

1. John(kingflashrose)

March Bug Report Month

I might have started this a bit late I promise I didn't forget However, I want to encourage all regimental, Jedi branch, and sub-branch leaders to act alongside each other (If I am not obvious, by regimental, I mean all the regiment leads, not just Jedi leads.) to report bugs with their...
  2. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion Changing Republic Command Jedi Back to Republic Medical Jedi

I make it very clear Republic Command Jedi have no power over repcomm and we don't work with them at all (At Karls request) there is no point keeping us with this name unless something changes within rep comm to allow us to help in any way so I request us to be changed back to Republic Medical...
  3. John(kingflashrose)

Server Suggestion Adding Other Lore Healers (other than the general)

After doing some research, I discovered that there are only two well-known canon healers: Torban Buck and Stass Allie, both of whom are Jedi Masters, with Stass Allie also being a General and Adi Gallia's cousin. I believe that either one of them, or both, would be a fantastic addition to the...
  4. John(kingflashrose)

Server Suggestion Revive Tracker 11/02/22 Revised

11/02/22 Revised I'd want to see a Revive Tracker added to the server, which would allow us to see who has the most revives, similar to how we can see who has the most kills. It's something that I believe will increase competition at RMC and Regimentals, allowing for more friendly competition...
  5. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Introducing a Time zone Conversion to the Bot

main reason is to all a lot easier Name: John/Rose The topic of suggestion: Extra Command for the Bot (TimeConversion/TImeConverter) Describe your suggestion: if you say a certain thing to bot with a time for example .TimeConvert 3pm EST it would give a list of timezones with the time...