JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Search results

1. John(kingflashrose)

AOTR 2 Hype Thread

honestly looking forward to see the change to medics to regimentals
  2. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Jumppack Change

i fully agree with this its all practice sorry chat but you clearly need more training with it
  3. John(kingflashrose)

March Bug Report Month

I might have started this a bit late I promise I didn't forget However, I want to encourage all regimental, Jedi branch, and sub-branch leaders to act alongside each other (If I am not obvious, by regimental, I mean all the regiment leads, not just Jedi leads.) to report bugs with their...
  4. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion Give Jedi healer whirlwind

-1 I'm going to have to -1. I can see why it isn't given to us in the long run; whirlwind is broken and easily abused; if you simply lag out and spam buttons by accident, things will go very terribly. If there was a nerfed downed version of whirlwind, things would be much better (Which was...
  5. John(kingflashrose)

Server Suggestion Revive Tracker 11/02/22 Revised

is it bad i have to search up what this was i honestly regret nothing though
  6. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Server Events

Fully agree I used to grind hours from 6 am to 10pm grinding hours on the server to only get 2 events in the morning and 3-5 in the afternoon now we are lucky to get even get 3 in the afternoon if I stay up until midnight from 5pm I am honestly tired of it sadly i can name who is doing these...
  7. John(kingflashrose)

Server Suggestion Medical Droids Repair Armor

not against it fully but a good idea to add to it if possible is that it's only possible with armour that is "stockpiled" so when the armour that is crafted is handed in / sold (Idk how it works) is the amount of armour that is handed out to troopers via the droid until more is handed in / sold...
  8. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion 104th Dire Officer Whitelist

-1 sorry chief but the main problem I am seeing here is just another reason to get more health cause you're dieing too quickly my recommendation is to take advantage of you're medics and use them in your plans a lot more dire or not all i am say on it
  9. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Deployments

Time to go and save the Woolies from the droid attack ?
  10. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion A push

For RMC its mostly a lack of members we got 7 recruits since the beginning of the month (Most of whom being eu which really isn't what we need we need more NA) I sadly wish we could do more for both timezones but Mint(Jax) is currently the only NA Officer and there isn't really a lot a medic...
  11. John(kingflashrose)

A (perhaps final) message to the community

honestly, don't know how Jedi is gonna manage with you gone man you were an amazing guy and I honestly can't imagine anyone atm taking over Obi I really wished in some form in another reality you took over rhinoz and you started leading it as a general i do hope wonder day you return but for...
  12. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion New Jedi Lore Characters

I recommend to throw torban buck into the mix if you wish to make the turn give is the only lore character that isn't general :p but a massive plus one 1+
  13. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion Give Jedi Healer access to Whirlwind

I fully agree I have had 30 people +1 when I asked for this in suggestions on discord i say it should probley be mostly masters but it is truly up to the community
  14. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Potential RMC Lore Character's

we plan to not keep tusk and bacta and all that shit (Fucking hate them) also cause nuck probley wont give us tusk back lol
  15. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Potential RMC Lore Character's

weird cause we did have them originally and 87th got lore characters when it was a thing shock has them now and their apart of repcomm i don't think you understand enough of the state of the server :D we on purpose don't ask for stuff from management often cause of how much 74th harrassed...
  16. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion Remove Thirst and Hunger

+1 Rework at the very least removal at best it's broken as hell and as a person who needs to be running around all the goddam time to do his job right it's a massive crippling to do it correctly and I spend at least 5k almost every week to cover myself.
  17. John(kingflashrose)

Other Suggestion SPUTNIK 14's Suggestion: A better Y-Wing for better immersion.

+1 feel like the 87th got some vehicle upgrades I think this is perfect for that job
  18. John(kingflashrose)

Class Suggestion Changing Republic Command Jedi Back to Republic Medical Jedi

I make it very clear Republic Command Jedi have no power over repcomm and we don't work with them at all (At Karls request) there is no point keeping us with this name unless something changes within rep comm to allow us to help in any way so I request us to be changed back to Republic Medical...
  19. John(kingflashrose)

Discussion What y'all cookin up this Summer

that's if it gets added