JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Search results

1. Sully

ATOR

how can you not love star wars mr marshal commander sir
  2. Sully

Hello AOTR !!!

k
  3. Sully

AOTR 2 Hype Thread

Im still excited for the new name!!! Idk why your mad about people messing around though.
  4. Sully

AOTR 2 Hype Thread

Same!
  5. Sully

Other Suggestion Jumppack Change

Yeah you can negate fall damage if you fall from 20feet. From a LAAT or Ridge its nearly impossible.
  6. Sully

Other Suggestion Jumppack Change

[Name of Suggestion] Jumppack Change [Type of Suggestion] Item Change [Description] Change the jumppack so you no longer take damage. The current Jumppack is not really what a Jumppack should be. If you took no fall damage with it then it would be useful for paradrops into combat zones which...
  7. Sully

Other Suggestion Civi cloaks

Lore doesnt matter for shit half the time on this server. If it did matter then take away cloaks from everyone else
  8. Sully

Other Suggestion Civi cloaks

The Hate Boner for Civis grows bigger. You tell us to sneak with skill when now when a single civ is on the entire base is staring at the walls and Mg making it almost impossible to get it. Its already hard to sneak around with cloaks in base and we can't really do a whole lot without being...
  9. Sully

AOTR/DG Are Loot Crates a Scam?

You are right. I am incredibly pissed we wasted that money lmao. But I honestly just did it for fun but I did not know the drops would be so shit.
  10. Sully

It was only at 3tps
  11. Sully

Yes. Lootcrates have been around since the launch of aotr. Since then there have been many great items that you can get and tons of shit that you can get. You were able to sell all items you got for a nice amount of money that was actually worth a lot when the economy was good. But now the 1.5k...
  12. Sully

Class Suggestion Jedi temple guard stuff

-1 You are Jedi Police. You shouldn’t be responding to Shock Calls unless specifically requested and people can always use comms. Also just let Shock put them in the brig. When I’m arrested on my Jedi I’m not arrested by TG I’m arrested by Shock when they get me.
  13. Sully

Class Suggestion Shock Hunter [Change]

-1 This ain’t a server change this is a RP change or whatever
  14. Sully

Favorite artist as of right now

Artist: Childish Gambino Song: Feels like summer
  15. Sully

Server Suggestion Civis in our server

-1 Civis are neutral and we can do anything really and forcing us to be one side would ruin the fun of civis. Currently there’s two main civi groups, one with the republic and one group who is against the republic and the militia have been positively interacting with the republic
  16. Sully

Other Suggestion Server Events

In my two years of playing I don't think the lack of events is causing enjoyment / things in the server to decrease but it does play a big part. To me the quality, not quantity of events needs to really step up. I think they are just letting anyone be ECs now which have caused events to becoming...
  17. Sully

Other Suggestion * CC needs something else after loosing the fort tablets *

Im sorry but just cause your class doesnt have everything thay you want doesnt mean you should -1 another classes suggestion. sip BUt for me its a +1, I think yall should instead receive the big shields.
  18. Sully

Discussion Favorite weapon on the server and why

It was a fun toy :(
  19. Sully

Discussion Favorite weapon on the server and why

Lightsaber when I'm on Jedi. When I'm on my clone it was my my DC-15A End of the Decade then my DP-2300 when that was busted then I switched to the Z-18 which I loved but switched back to the DC-15A End of the Decade cause it was the first thing I ever got on the server
  20. Sully

Banned from the discord when i joined?

I think the bot sends a a message after you are banned so if possible post that reason here and your discord id. Would help the support team a lot