JANUARY 2023 PATCH
REGIMENTAL CACHES, NEW UNIQUES, NEW ARMORS.
MOMMA AIN'T RAISE NO REG.
The 99th Collection is now available in-game until January 18th.
FIREWORKS & NEW WORKS.
The first noteworthy patch of the server.
RESURGENCE.
Throw it back to where it all began with Season 1's loot.

Forums are back!

• Expect issues or mishaps while we continue to put the forums into gear. If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to fill out a bug report.

Recent content by MA5K

1. MA5K

Server Suggestion Death Timers

In his defense, you shouldn't be dueling anyways without a medic present, so you're kind of just admitting that you've broken duel rules by saying "you'd never be able to duel again"
  2. MA5K

Server Suggestion Death Timers

+1 I am all for getting rid of the "Respawn Now" timer on the respawn, however, I do have a bit of a nit-pick I think raising the timer on-top of not being able to skip it is a bit much, I'd leave the time as it is with the 5 minutes as that already is a bit of a pain to have to wait all the...
  3. MA5K

Other Suggestion 104th Jedi

+1 104th Jedi not having a fusion cutter is like a medic Jedi not being able to revive people
  4. MA5K

Other Suggestion Thermal Detonator damage buff

Alrighty, I think I speak for everyone when I say that thermal dets are extremely underwhelming. A grenade should probably do more than just tickle droids, it should probably outright kill them when in close proximity to one. I believe that the current thermal det damage lies somewhere between...